KN95 Face Mask - 1000pcs
Hotline : 0766835772
Manufactured as per international standards.
5 Layers Premium
The Best Respiratory on the market
FDA, CE, TUV(THURINGEN), EAC Certificates.
Min.Order 1000 Units.
- The five in one center non-woven is made of inorganic antibacterial materials, which can play the role of antibacterial and deodorizing,
- Adopting the method of melting and compression, the dedusting rate is more than 95%
- Soft, Comfortable and non irritating.
- High quality polypropylene non-woven fabric, five layer thickening protection design.
- Made of low sensitive materials.
What is the KN95 Respirator?
KN95 Respirator is a protective device designed to achieve a airborne particles. Note that the edge of the respirator are designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth.
What materials are KN95 Masks are made from?
Material : The filtration material on the mask is an electrostatic non woven polypropylene fiber.
Valve: Some disposable KN95 masks come with an optional exhalation valve. "The presence of an exhalation valve reduces exhalation resistance, which makes it easier to breathe" According to the CDC.
What are the layers of KN95 Mask?
The respirator is compromised of four layers of materials: an outer layer of spun-bond polypropylene, a second layer of cellulose/polyester, a third layer of melt-blown polypropylene filter material and an inner (forth) layer of spun-bound polypropylene.
Are KN95 mask washable?
The US food and drug administration recommends that KN95 Respirators and disposable masks aren't shared or reused.
How Long can you wear an KN95 mask?
These respirators are designed to be worn for single use of 8 hours or as long as it remains able to protect you from respiratory hazards.